1. Well I am working 2 full time jobs so that is my excuse for lack of blogging. Feb 2nd is the last day of my old job so you better believe I am counting down!!!!
2. I have to work this Christmas holiday at Job numero uno. And then the weekend after at job numero dos. And then New Year holiday at job numero dos as well. So no holidays for me :( Josh will be in charge of transporting the kiddos to as many family Christmases as he can but his schedule is going to be tied up with work as well. We did not choose very holiday-friendly career paths!
(I don't mean for these to be 7 whiny Quick takes so I will try to change the tune :) )
3. Joseph is an absolute terror when it comes to getting into and up to everything. So my original plan for a Christmas tree this (stressful) year was to avoid letting him at it at all. So I constructed a tree out of wrapping paper on the wall....
|The couch was quickly placed in front of the tree in an effort to protect it 4 sec after this picture was taken|
I will start taking bets on how many times Joseph takes the tree out by the time I take it down 2 seconds after we are done opening presents and snapping one family picture in front of it :)
4. I may or may not have bought all my own Christmas gifts this year.... :) Kansas City shopping was too tempting to pass up last week! I got this ring since I lost the stone from my last 'right hand ring'
5. Have been trying to sell this hand-me-down Dora Dollhouse on Craigslist for the last month as I do not want to pick up all these pieces every two hours..... Grace, I think Julia would love you forever!!!
6. Anyone who hasn't read this inspiring blog.... check it out! Cynthia is the type of woman I need to live next to to keep me on track! And maybe she would cook for me.....
7. We got ~8 inches of snow on Wednesday evening and our neighborhood is beautiful! I think it's the snow that made this Grinch's heart grow and (stupidly) cave to put up the Christmas tree :)